Our people and their experience and commitment to providing superior client service are what differentiate Sapphire Investor Relations. We are looking for highly motivated self-starters who are intelligent, think creatively and strategically and excel working in a collaborative team environment.
Assistant Vice President
The ideal candidate has between six (6) to ten (10) of experience working in some professional capacity on Wall Street or with public companies/management teams in a senior IR role. This individual must be resourceful, able to understand the full breadth of how each client company operates, and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines in a fast paced environment. This individual must be a creative thinker, confident and able to express ideas in an articulate, well thought out manner. In addition the candidate must be able to display a professional demeanor both in person and via phone.
The Assistant Vice President will provide IR counsel to senior executives of client companies and create and execute client’s IR programs. Our IR programs focus on increasing shareholder value through expanding and broadening investment community relationships, communication with the investment community, assisting management with investor presentation content, organizing targeted investor marketing trips, earnings announcements, writing press releases and other investor focused materials, soliciting invitations to investment banking conferences, etc.
Bachelor's degree in business or finance required. MBA preferred.
If interested in this opportunity submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Intern, Boston office
Sapphire Investor Relations is a full service investor relations and financial communications firm offering a valuable internship to a student in his/her junior or senior year with an emphasis in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or Communications. The intern would have the opportunity to learn about the Investor Relations industry and work within a team as well as individually.
- Screen financial news, research reports and client peer events
- Update financial conference databases
- Maintain investor distribution lists and various client files
- Compile Earnings dates
- Retrieve incoming investor inquires
- Monitor industry news and stock performance of our clients
- Research private and public companies
- Miscellaneous projects and research
- Draft investor relations materials
- Enrollment in an accredited college or university
- Participation in the college or university's internship program
- A commitment of three days a week for three months is required
- Keen attention to detail, excellent judgment and common sense
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to efficiently use the Internet
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, computer skills
- Interest in financial markets
- Strong academic performance
If interested in this opportunity submit a one page resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org